Echelon, Asia’s leading web technology event which is annually organized by Singapore’s tech news media and our friend e27, is scheduled to take place in June at the National University of Singapore. Its satellite events will be held in Jakarta (Indonesia), Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) and Singapore in April to select the best tech start-up companies/services to be showcased at the main event in June.
Currently applications for their launchpad program are open and due March 8. Any applicant must be registered as a company in Asia, 12 months old or less at time of submission since its foundation and working on web or mobile based technologies.
You can find a bunch of stories at their archive to learn what has happened at the previous event. If you’re interested in applying for the program, please visit the application form and fill it. Let’s be a part of the community where Asia’s greatest tech stars will be born.
- GeeksOnAPlane At echelon 2010 In Singapore: An Overview Of South East Asia’s Web Scene (TechCrunch)
- Ten New Startups Take Off Echelon 2010′s LaunchPad (Young Upstarts)
- Singapore — a hub for technology startups? (Venture Beat)
Latest posts by Masaru IKEDA (see all)
- As The First In Its Kind, Digital-Focused Event To Be Held This Weekend In Fukuoka - 8:30 AM
- Mig33 Launches Developer Program, Many Asian Gaming Apps To Come Out In Japan - 12:00 AM
- Zaim: The Socialized Cashbook App Helps You Find Better Ways To Save Daily Expenses - 11:00 AM
- Event Wrap-up: Echelon 2011 And More, A Visit To Singapore In June - 8:30 PM
- August’s Startup Weekend Events To Take Place In Tokyo, Kyoto And Fukuoka - 9:26 PM