Unlike a social lending service nor an online donation platform, the service gives creators and artists money raising opportunities for their new projects by collecting a small sum of money online from those who are interested in the projects.
If you raise money for a project, in return, you’ll be able to obtain a complimentary from creators/artists of the project you support, otherwise you will be kept updated with what’s happening on it.
Campfire is expected to be founded by Mr. Kazuma I-e-iri[J] (@hbkr[J]), a Fukuoka native and serial entrepreneur who’s known for having founded Tokyo-based leading blog platform operator Paperboy & Co.[J], and Mr. Kohei Ishida[J] (@kohex[J]), a web service developer of Noryokumura[J] or a harvest home delivery service from your favorite rice farmer based on an annual contract of cultivating rice fields on behalf of you.
Latest posts by Masaru IKEDA (see all)
- As The First In Its Kind, Digital-Focused Event To Be Held This Weekend In Fukuoka - 8:30 AM
- Mig33 Launches Developer Program, Many Asian Gaming Apps To Come Out In Japan - 12:00 AM
- Zaim: The Socialized Cashbook App Helps You Find Better Ways To Save Daily Expenses - 11:00 AM
- Event Wrap-up: Echelon 2011 And More, A Visit To Singapore In June - 8:30 PM
- August’s Startup Weekend Events To Take Place In Tokyo, Kyoto And Fukuoka - 9:26 PM