It is a slow-starter. The Facebook-themed movie “The Social Network”, which was defeated by Japanese movie “Boku to Tsuma no 1778 no Monogatari” at its release weekend reportedly won the ranking top on January 22-23 weekend (by Kogyo Tsushinsha).
- The Social Network
- Boku to Tsuma no 1778 no Monogatari (Stories Of Me And My Wife)
- Tensou Sentai Goseiger vs Shinkenger Epic on Ginmaku
- Aibo The Movie II
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1
- Space Battleship Yamato
- Inu to Anata no Monogatari. Inu no Eiga (A Story of You and Your Dog. The Dog Movie)
- Inazuma Eleven The Movie
Japanese ranking watcher bloggers say that the news of its getting the Golden Globe awards made a good effect. Japanese media has been picking up both the movie and the Facebook a lot more this month, too.
Latest posts by Akky Akimoto (see all)
- NEC Releases AI Chooses The Best Taste of 2-channelers Soul Snack Umaibou - 10:14 AM
- i-mode cellphone shipment announced to cease by end of this year - 12:49 PM
- Smartphone Fasting Camp to be Held This Summer in Japan - 1:10 PM
- Japanese Web: Find Hilary Clinton’s Photo Similar To Social Game Idols - 12:15 PM
- Yahoo! Japan to Open Silicon Valley Branch - 8:00 AM