In a recent PR [JP], Fujitsu announced a complete services and consulting suite for Google Android.
According to Fujitsu, Google Android will not only be used for Mobile phones, but as an embedded platform for various applications: Car navigation systems, Set Top Box, Office Appliances and the obvious Smart Phones.
Based on Linux and maintained as Open Source, Google Android can be easily migrated to different Hardware and needs.
Fujitsu will offer:
- Training and Seminars – First seminar will be held on the 27th of February.
- Engineering – OS, Platform, Device Drivers, Applications and migration development.
- Platform – Fujitsu’s Inspirium middleware platform.
Is Android going to be the OS choice in the Japanese market? – Looks like Fujitsu believes so.
Brochure [JP,PDF] is here.
The following two tabs change content below.
Latest posts by Avi Telyas (see all)
- Japanese Classics For Kindle - 11:55 PM
- KDDI Running Out of Motorola’s au BOX - 11:18 AM
- Mixi Connect Powers Eye-Fi’s Picture Upload - 10:15 PM