Google’s instant stock search feature, one of the quick search results shown at the top of search results page, has been showing ten-thousandfold high price for stock prices on Japanese market today.
American stocks seem to be okay. Only Japanese stocks seem to be affected.
It has been showing the wrong prices since around the open of the market, 9 a.m. of Japan Standard Time, and has not been fixed 8 hours so far.
Here is the one of the first tweets by whom noticed and shared.
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- How to recover WordPress posts from NewsBlur - November 22, 2015
- Lost articles are back - November 21, 2015
- AllAbout Launches Non-Japanese AllAbout Japan for Foreign Visitors - September 29, 2015
- Twitter Japan Begins Adboard in Central Tokyo - September 28, 2015
- Vending Machine Talks to Employees in President’s Voice - September 9, 2015