Tokyo Metropolitan Government bureau of citizens and cultural affairs released an iOS/Android app “Mamore! Shuuma & Elme”(mamore = protect), which is the first ever game app to pass on consumer information by local government in Japan, according to the release [J].
The game itself is a typical puzzle game, where you need to line up three balloons to erase. The app has a notification bar at the top, like mobile ads, to inform heads-up of several anecdotal deceiving cases.
via MyNavi News
Latest posts by Akky Akimoto (see all)
- NEC Releases AI Chooses The Best Taste of 2-channelers Soul Snack Umaibou - 10:14 AM
- i-mode cellphone shipment announced to cease by end of this year - 12:49 PM
- Smartphone Fasting Camp to be Held This Summer in Japan - 1:10 PM
- Japanese Web: Find Hilary Clinton’s Photo Similar To Social Game Idols - 12:15 PM
- Yahoo! Japan to Open Silicon Valley Branch - 8:00 AM