Gijutsu Hyouronsha Inc. [J] and KDDI Inc. [J] are hosting the Dai Nikai Sacchi Ningen Contest [J] (Second Time Sense Human Contest), a contest for AR (Augmented Reality) applications developed using KDDI’s AR application development environment “SATCH SDK”.
“Dai Nikai Sacchi Ningen Contest” is an app contest targeted for engineers and creators. The first screening is not for completed apps, but will judge the contents based on ideas using SATCH SDK. Applicants who pass that will submit and present the completed apps at the final screening stage to be held in May. Furthermore, ideas from among applicant works after passing the final screening will belong to KDDI. 1 million yen will be awarded to the grand prize winner (one work). The judging chairman is Kawada Tomu of AR Sankyoudai (A Japanese AR developer).
Translation authorized by VSMedia
Latest posts by Chiho Komoriya (see all)
- Ranking★TV By GREE Recommends Popular TV Shows - 12:00 AM
- AR App “coloRail” Brings Location Based Gaming To The Sapporo Subway - 12:00 AM
- “App Girlfriend” Traning Battle Communication Game Released, Features Augmented Reality - 12:00 AM
- Limited Edition LINE Character Models By BE@RBRICK On Sale - 12:00 AM
- CyberAgent And SNS Set Up New Company “7gogo,” Develop Public Group Talk App For Famous People - 12:00 AM