Qomune[J], a Tokyo-based start-up providing a web-based platform that collects your shopping history from major online retailers and allows you to share your shopping experience with others at ease, is about to leave the company’s hometown for a two-week tour to Indonesia, Singapore, Hong Kong and Taiwan.
In addition to their first service for Japanese online shoppers, the company is engaged on a new service that will introduce a bunch of clothing and accessory collections to Japanese street fashion lovers in Asian countries, in partnership with major online fashion retailers. The service or Fashion Style Japan intends to make you easier to buy a favorite set of stylish clothes that you can never find in your town but is available at Japanese retailers.
Here’s an abstract of their tour schedule.
- June 14th (Tue) thru 15th (Wed) – Jakarta, Indonesia
- June 16th (Thu) thru 18th (Sat) – Singapore, Singapore
to appear at the Echelon 2011 venue on 16th and 17th.
- June 19th (Sun) thru 21st (Tue) – Hong Kong
to appear and present at Startup Monday at BootHK on 20th
- June 22nd (Wed) thru 24th (Fri) – Taipei, Taiwan
If you are interested in what they are working on or finding future potential partnership/friendship with them, please contact the company’s CEO/founder Yoshio Narita at email@example.com. Mr. Narita has been previously working with a Tokyo-based web solution vendor and a leading website production for major fashion magazines. He’s been committed to developing social web services that may encourage online retailers to get more revenues since he launched Qomune in 2009.
Latest posts by Masaru IKEDA (see all)
- As The First In Its Kind, Digital-Focused Event To Be Held This Weekend In Fukuoka - 8:30 AM
- Mig33 Launches Developer Program, Many Asian Gaming Apps To Come Out In Japan - 12:00 AM
- Zaim: The Socialized Cashbook App Helps You Find Better Ways To Save Daily Expenses - 11:00 AM
- Event Wrap-up: Echelon 2011 And More, A Visit To Singapore In June - 8:30 PM
- August’s Startup Weekend Events To Take Place In Tokyo, Kyoto And Fukuoka - 9:26 PM