Kanagawa-based funny app developer Kayac introduced Reengo, a VoIP app for the iPhone that allows you to place a call to your Facebook friend without dialing the number. According to TechCrunch Japan[J], the company chose Facebook from available options as an integration platform because they would like to spread the app out globally.
As of this writing, the app is available only on the Japanese AppStore, however, it will be released internationally as soon as their server-side environment stands by for possible heavy load. That will be happening in a couple of days, they say. They’re planning to introduce the app for the Android handsets in late-May.
Latest posts by Masaru IKEDA (see all)
- As The First In Its Kind, Digital-Focused Event To Be Held This Weekend In Fukuoka - 8:30 AM
- Mig33 Launches Developer Program, Many Asian Gaming Apps To Come Out In Japan - 12:00 AM
- Zaim: The Socialized Cashbook App Helps You Find Better Ways To Save Daily Expenses - 11:00 AM
- Event Wrap-up: Echelon 2011 And More, A Visit To Singapore In June - 8:30 PM
- August’s Startup Weekend Events To Take Place In Tokyo, Kyoto And Fukuoka - 9:26 PM