Coca Cola Japan’s Coca Cola Park [J] is one of the most successful Facebook promotion is Japan. The original promotion site, which supports both Facebook and Mixi, embraces 10 million members, half a billion page views per month. Sugoi Jihanki (= great vendor machine) is a Facebook app provided in the Coca Cola Park.
On March 2nd, the Sugoi Jihanki Facebook app became inaccessible [J],
The app has been suspended for 2 days, and has recovered on March 4. Only information explained by Coca Cola Japan by its marketing lead Hiroto Ebata’s tweet was that Coca Cola side’s operation had an issue. What kind of issue was not disclosed. Ebata also requests that there should be special Facebook accounts which are not banned for this kind of huge promotion. He tweeted that he would be happy to pay for it.
At the same time, Ebata introduced his new book on the Coca Cola Park promotion. “Coca Cola Park wo 100 bai tanoshimu Hon”(= A book to enjoy Coca Cola Park 100 times more) will be published tomorrow, March 5 with 1,000 yen (US$12).
Latest posts by Akky Akimoto (see all)
- NEC Releases AI Chooses The Best Taste of 2-channelers Soul Snack Umaibou - November 3, 2016
- i-mode cellphone shipment announced to cease by end of this year - November 2, 2016
- Smartphone Fasting Camp to be Held This Summer in Japan - May 25, 2016
- Japanese Web: Find Hilary Clinton’s Photo Similar To Social Game Idols - March 7, 2016
- Yahoo! Japan to Open Silicon Valley Branch - March 7, 2016