Pankaku[J], a tech start-up whose iPhone game app LightBike has recorded the 1st rank in the number of paid app downloading at the U.S. AppStore, announced it had increased capital by approx. USD536,000 through the allocation of new shares to a third party accepted by Cyber Agent last month, which means Cyber Agent has taken approx. 20% stake of Pankaku.
Pankaku takes advantage of the know-how for managing community web services that Cyber Agent has learned, and is intend to boost the development of apps targeting international markets.
Latest posts by Masaru IKEDA (see all)
- As The First In Its Kind, Digital-Focused Event To Be Held This Weekend In Fukuoka - 8:30 AM
- Mig33 Launches Developer Program, Many Asian Gaming Apps To Come Out In Japan - 12:00 AM
- Zaim: The Socialized Cashbook App Helps You Find Better Ways To Save Daily Expenses - 11:00 AM
- Event Wrap-up: Echelon 2011 And More, A Visit To Singapore In June - 8:30 PM
- August’s Startup Weekend Events To Take Place In Tokyo, Kyoto And Fukuoka - 9:26 PM