Tokyo-based online language learning site Smart.fm (operated by Cerego Japan) just released an iPhone app yesterday, which lets you not to miss an opportunity to learn even in desperately crowded commutes every morning.
The accumulated number of Smart.fm users has exceeded 1 million since the service launch on October 1st., 2007. Smart.fm fundraised USD3.37M from NTT last July (Refer to this Asiajin article for more details).
Latest posts by Masaru IKEDA (see all)
- As The First In Its Kind, Digital-Focused Event To Be Held This Weekend In Fukuoka - 8:30 AM
- Mig33 Launches Developer Program, Many Asian Gaming Apps To Come Out In Japan - 12:00 AM
- Zaim: The Socialized Cashbook App Helps You Find Better Ways To Save Daily Expenses - 11:00 AM
- Event Wrap-up: Echelon 2011 And More, A Visit To Singapore In June - 8:30 PM
- August’s Startup Weekend Events To Take Place In Tokyo, Kyoto And Fukuoka - 9:26 PM