On Decemeber 24, at Chirstmas eve night, Japanese iPhone developers gathered at an old Japanese-style hotel “Houmeikan” near Tokyo universtiy.
The purpose is ” to plan an event in SanFrancsico during MacWorld to promote iphone apps by Japanese developers in a group”.
Japanese iphone app market is not big as U.S. market and there’s an estimate that it’s 1/10 of U.S. market. So it is critical to promote for U.S. market to make enough beneifts.
Here is a PR movie by developers who joined the meeting.
The promotion event will be held at certain place in San Francisco at the night of Jan. 7th. Since the space is limited, you will need invitation to join to this event.
Those of you who want to join this event, please register at the following site.
Latest posts by Hiroumi Mitani (see all)
- The 5 Japanese Cellphones That Changed Mobile World Forever - 4:47 PM
- Facebook Spot Information Is Jacked By A Giant Japanese Coupon Business Player - 5:45 PM
- Mobage Shows How Small Teams Are Making 1 Billion Yen Revenue Per Month - 12:41 PM
- Groupon Japan Sets A Special Offer To Raise Money For Japan Earthquake - 9:28 AM
- Handwritten iPad: A Birthday Present From A Daughter - 1:48 PM