We wrote a completely new English guide on how to register for Nico Nico Douga (click here), so please ignore the version below.
We also offer a new English guide on how to get around on the site (click here).
However, English-speaking fans apparently will have to wait a little longer for Nico Nico to be available in English. The reason for that should be bandwith costs: The service loses close to 1 million USD a month due to high server expenses.
Please follow the instructions given in English in the screengrabs below to register for the site (click on the pictures to enlarge them). Learn how to get around here.
Note: Unlike YouTube, you have to sign up in order to view videos!
Screen 1 (starting page for logged-out/new users):
Screen 2 (registration form):
Screen 3 (confirmation screen):
Screen 4 (reminder):
Screen 5 (greetings and take action screen):
Screen 6 (tutorial/beginner’s page):
We wrote a completely new English guide on how to register for Nico Nico Douga (click here), so please ignore the version above.
Latest posts by Serkan Toto (see all)
- The Nikkei: KDDI To Start Offering The iPad Mini From November - October 4, 2012
- For $12.8 Million: Yahoo Japan Acquires Decopic Creator Community Factory - September 11, 2012
- Nico Nico Douga Hits 28 Million Users, Generates US$46 Million In Sales Last Quarter - August 11, 2012
- SoftBank Starts Using The 900MHz “Platinum Band” - July 26, 2012
- Rakuten Starts Featuring Pinterest On Its Japanese Marketplace And Other Properties - July 5, 2012