This week’s Japanese Web/IT related news which we did not write as a dedicated article.
As most companies started 2012 operation in latter of the week, there were no many news from Japan.
Referred pages are all in Japanese, unless otherwise stated.
- Mixi CEO’s New Year’s Address
- Yahoo! Japan President Releases His Address For Employees on public blog (Y!J’s PR blog)
- Entag! – MTI Renews Mobile Social Network To Be A Social Game Network, Aiming 10 Milliion Users By 2013 – a challenge against Gree and Mobage by a company who already own massive user base on Japanese feature phone web
- Chrome Extension To Replace Facebook Iine(Like) With Doudemo-Iine(Don’t Care) via Author’s blog
- Manbe-kun Restarts Twitter, Without The Town’s Approve – The character’s account was stopped when PR agency went too controversial in August. The town has not said yes to resume.
- Great Mamemaki – Traditional Bean Throwing Event To Be Rediscovered
- Realestate Agency Office Ads In Evangelion Style
If you want to know any specific news more, but unable to find them in other English blog/media, please let us know.