Followings are analyzing results.
- User information – age, sex, area, etc.
- Device information – manufacturer, release date, display size, etc.
- Search words
- Footprint – access log
- Time analyzing
- Career analyzing
It estimates the ratio of visitors’ age, sex and area so we can find “Who visit the website.”
It shows the visitors’ mobile devices information. This means that website developers can modify their website in accordance with the data, for example we can find the best display size for our website.
It is what keyword the visitors typed in a serach engine to visit the website.
It lists up when, what device, from where visitors visited the website.
It shows hourly accesses.
It shows each mobile careers’ accesses.
Ugokuhito is a free service and it has a limition for use, maximum PV per day is 10,000, per month is 300,000.
UserLocal, who launched this Ugokuhito, is a company from Waseda University. They has also released Nakanohito, a analyzing service for PC website, which shows the visitors’ company name.
Latest posts by Wataru Yamaki (see all)
- Bounen Kaigi 2008 report - 1:13 AM
- pixiv and Square-Enix are developing 3D CGM service - 12:13 AM
- Ugokuhito – a mobile access analysis service - 8:26 PM