Yahoo! Japan, the nation’s largest web service company, announced[J] today June 19 that it will migrate its office to a new office/hotel building which has been being constructed at where Akasaka Prince Hotel was there before.
Its expanding business seems to make it require more space. The new Yahoo! Japan office starting from May 2016 will occupy 20 floors among 24 office floors in the total 38 story building.
Roppongi is one of the most favored place by Web companies and start-ups in Tokyo. And the one reason is definitely because Yahoo! Japan is in Roppongi Mid-town. Although the move is planned 2 years in future, this may affect other web companies office planning under and around the Yahoo’s eco-system.
The new location is about 2 kilometer north, between the Imperial palace and Crown Prince’s Palace. It is across the street from Hotel New Otani Tokyo.
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- How to recover WordPress posts from NewsBlur - November 22, 2015
- Lost articles are back - November 21, 2015
- AllAbout Launches Non-Japanese AllAbout Japan for Foreign Visitors - September 29, 2015
- Twitter Japan Begins Adboard in Central Tokyo - September 28, 2015
- Vending Machine Talks to Employees in President’s Voice - September 9, 2015