Tokyo University of the Arts students released a shot animation movie depicts college students’ job hunting activities in Japan.
In Japan, most companies uniformly runs recruiting program around 1 or more years before college students graduates schools. It is so called shu-katsu (SHUshoku KATSUdou, job hunting activities). Many people, both workers and students, think, believe and make that the newly graduating timing should be the one and only chance to let you walk along the standard carrier.
via Rocket News 24
Latest posts by Akky Akimoto (see all)
- NEC Releases AI Chooses The Best Taste of 2-channelers Soul Snack Umaibou - November 3, 2016
- i-mode cellphone shipment announced to cease by end of this year - November 2, 2016
- Smartphone Fasting Camp to be Held This Summer in Japan - May 25, 2016
- Japanese Web: Find Hilary Clinton’s Photo Similar To Social Game Idols - March 7, 2016
- Yahoo! Japan to Open Silicon Valley Branch - March 7, 2016