Asahi briefly reports [J] that Tokyo Metropolitan Police Department has sent today a case to the public prosecutor’s office for possible violation (inciting, instigation) of the Anti-drug Law.
2-channel has been accused by leaving some posts around illegal drug deals. Hiroyuki, who influenced US 4-chan, which is an indirect homage of 2-channel, told his ownership of the site was handed over to a Singaporean company Packet Monster in January 2009, and has been guiding Niconico group.
CEO of Dwango (runs Niconico Douga services) said “no comment, as I have not heard the news.” on Dwango’s press conference, ITMedia reports [J].
Latest posts by Akky Akimoto (see all)
- NEC Releases AI Chooses The Best Taste of 2-channelers Soul Snack Umaibou - 10:14 AM
- i-mode cellphone shipment announced to cease by end of this year - 12:49 PM
- Smartphone Fasting Camp to be Held This Summer in Japan - 1:10 PM
- Japanese Web: Find Hilary Clinton’s Photo Similar To Social Game Idols - 12:15 PM
- Yahoo! Japan to Open Silicon Valley Branch - 8:00 AM