According to Socialbakers, which takes the number of users from Facebook’s own advertisers tool, the number of Japanese Facebook users jumped up from 10.5 million to 13.99 million.
I do not notice any other signs to show Facebook’s popularity increase in August, but if Facebook’s self-claiming user base is reliable (maybe not so), something good is happening on Facebook Japan.
Latest posts by Akky Akimoto (see all)
- NEC Releases AI Chooses The Best Taste of 2-channelers Soul Snack Umaibou - 10:14 AM
- i-mode cellphone shipment announced to cease by end of this year - 12:49 PM
- Smartphone Fasting Camp to be Held This Summer in Japan - 1:10 PM
- Japanese Web: Find Hilary Clinton’s Photo Similar To Social Game Idols - 12:15 PM
- Yahoo! Japan to Open Silicon Valley Branch - 8:00 AM