Japan’s beverage vendor Suntory’s new promotion site [J] for its carbonated coffee drink Espressoda [J] is an action game on web browser, which you can play at office, as the game looks like your are working on spreadsheets.
Horizontal scrolling game with jump and obstacles, such like Super Mario, is built on financial tables and charts on Microsoft Excel-like pages.
After a teaser screen, Excel-like menu and grids are displayed. Clicking the bottom tab “Game” takes you to the game page.
Press “Start” then a small comic man appeared and the tables and charts are going to be scrolled. You need to let him jump by the left-mouse click.
When you take a bottle of Espressoda in the game, or enter the product code on the Espressoda’s bottle, your man will be able to do double-jumps, jump during a jump, which may make your play better.
When you fail, it asks you if you would like to tell your score to your Twitter or Facebook friends, then you can get a right to continue the game from the point you failed. Now Japanese Twitter have those players’ reporting tweets [J].
Of course, annoying character on the bottom-right on the screen is imitated.
via Hatena Bookmark [J]
Latest posts by Akky Akimoto (see all)
- NEC Releases AI Chooses The Best Taste of 2-channelers Soul Snack Umaibou - 10:14 AM
- i-mode cellphone shipment announced to cease by end of this year - 12:49 PM
- Smartphone Fasting Camp to be Held This Summer in Japan - 1:10 PM
- Japanese Web: Find Hilary Clinton’s Photo Similar To Social Game Idols - 12:15 PM
- Yahoo! Japan to Open Silicon Valley Branch - 8:00 AM