Omoshiro Houjin Kayac [J] has released the game app “Pokebell” for iOS. Download is free.
“Pokeberu” is a fast hitting game app based on the classic gadget, pager (or beeper) which was a big hit in the time when cell phones weren’t as commonplace. You quickly push the buttons displayed on the screen and input words, and there are over 100 kinds of words proposed as questions. It’s supported by Apple’s Gamecenter, you can compete with friends for ranking, and it’s also possible to post the Pokeberu screen up on Twitter and facebook.
Translation authorized by VSMedia
Latest posts by Chiho Komoriya (see all)
- Ranking★TV By GREE Recommends Popular TV Shows - September 13, 2013
- AR App “coloRail” Brings Location Based Gaming To The Sapporo Subway - September 6, 2013
- “App Girlfriend” Traning Battle Communication Game Released, Features Augmented Reality - September 3, 2013
- Limited Edition LINE Character Models By BE@RBRICK On Sale - August 27, 2013
- CyberAgent And SNS Set Up New Company “7gogo,” Develop Public Group Talk App For Famous People - August 25, 2013