The app instruction is like this,
(1) download app by searching “QUEMA” on Android Market
(2) run the app
(3) hold up your Android over the printings which have digital watermark
(4) related contents (video for example) will be played from your code
DNP named the system using DC Code and smratphone reader app as QUEMA（QUick and Easy Media Access）.
Agreed that QR Codes on posters and magazines take some spaces, and that may be annoying for people who do not use QR Code. However, if it is invisible how can people notice that the code is there? Actually, touch-less radio-communication system like NFC has the same problem when you try to use it like QR Code.
Latest posts by Akky Akimoto (see all)
- NEC Releases AI Chooses The Best Taste of 2-channelers Soul Snack Umaibou - 10:14 AM
- i-mode cellphone shipment announced to cease by end of this year - 12:49 PM
- Smartphone Fasting Camp to be Held This Summer in Japan - 1:10 PM
- Japanese Web: Find Hilary Clinton’s Photo Similar To Social Game Idols - 12:15 PM
- Yahoo! Japan to Open Silicon Valley Branch - 8:00 AM