Japan’s national carrier Japan Airlines(JAL) announced the world’s first digital manga(Japanese comic) service “Sky Manga” on board with one of the nation’s largest publisher Shogakukan and digital publishing company eBook Initiative Japan [J]. The new service will be a part of new Boeing 787 debut on JAL.
The service will start from March 2012, 90 comics in total, the first to the third series of each 30 manga-s supplied by Shogakukan. The manga-s are changed each couple of months. The first selection includes following popular comics series (click to Amazon Japan),
Latest posts by Akky Akimoto (see all)
- NEC Releases AI Chooses The Best Taste of 2-channelers Soul Snack Umaibou - 10:14 AM
- i-mode cellphone shipment announced to cease by end of this year - 12:49 PM
- Smartphone Fasting Camp to be Held This Summer in Japan - 1:10 PM
- Japanese Web: Find Hilary Clinton’s Photo Similar To Social Game Idols - 12:15 PM
- Yahoo! Japan to Open Silicon Valley Branch - 8:00 AM