Nikkei Entertainment, an entertainment magazine under Nikkei newspaper made an interesting chart [J] around all 35 series of popular Super-Sentai-series, also known as Power Rangers oversea, has been made for 36 years since 1975, shows which series had what colors of heroes.
According to the article, colors and characters are closely related with Japanese people’s impressions on each colors, like red-helmet one tends to play a leader role with lively energetic character.
The first Power Rangers exported matches 1992’s Jyu-Ranger.
Latest posts by Akky Akimoto (see all)
- NEC Releases AI Chooses The Best Taste of 2-channelers Soul Snack Umaibou - 10:14 AM
- i-mode cellphone shipment announced to cease by end of this year - 12:49 PM
- Smartphone Fasting Camp to be Held This Summer in Japan - 1:10 PM
- Japanese Web: Find Hilary Clinton’s Photo Similar To Social Game Idols - 12:15 PM
- Yahoo! Japan to Open Silicon Valley Branch - 8:00 AM