Cyber Agent has announced that it will establish an “Overseas Smartphone Marketing Division,” a specialized station for assistance in the undertaking of overseas marketing for smartphone, aimed particularly at America.
“Overseas Smartphone Marketing Division” is geared towards offering smartphone promotion of their Japanese business into the overseas market.
Cyber Agent’s operations include starting the overseas application “Free App King” which has recorded 2 million downloads from the AppStore, developing the smartphone media and service Smartphone Ad Network using Reward Network partner media, and is heading in the direction of implementing overseas smartphone promotion.
In addition to overseas business, smartphone promotion within Japan includes their group Smartphone Ad Network’s “AMoAd,” smartphone application “FreeAppNow,” and smartphone reward advertisement “CA Reward.”
Translation authorized by VSMedia
Latest posts by Chiho Komoriya (see all)
- Ranking★TV By GREE Recommends Popular TV Shows - September 13, 2013
- AR App “coloRail” Brings Location Based Gaming To The Sapporo Subway - September 6, 2013
- “App Girlfriend” Traning Battle Communication Game Released, Features Augmented Reality - September 3, 2013
- Limited Edition LINE Character Models By BE@RBRICK On Sale - August 27, 2013
- CyberAgent And SNS Set Up New Company “7gogo,” Develop Public Group Talk App For Famous People - August 25, 2013