August 6 was a day when the atomic bomb was dropped to Hiroshima by the U.S. Army. Hidenori Watanave Laboratory at Tokyo Metropolitan University launched pluralistic digital archive “The Hiroshima Atomic Bomb Archive”.
http://hiroshima.mapping.jp/ (English and Japanese)
“The Hiroshima Atomic Bomb Archive” is a pluralistic digital archive using Google Earth to display on it the materials gained from such sources as the Hiroshima peace memorial museum, the Hiroshima Jogakuin gaines association and the Hachioji atomic bomb survivors association. You can watch survivor’s note, interview video and photos here.
They launched “Nagasaki Archive“(English and Japanese) as well as this last year. Please check this, too.
Latest posts by Chiho Komoriya (see all)
- Ranking★TV By GREE Recommends Popular TV Shows - 12:00 AM
- AR App “coloRail” Brings Location Based Gaming To The Sapporo Subway - 12:00 AM
- “App Girlfriend” Traning Battle Communication Game Released, Features Augmented Reality - 12:00 AM
- Limited Edition LINE Character Models By BE@RBRICK On Sale - 12:00 AM
- CyberAgent And SNS Set Up New Company “7gogo,” Develop Public Group Talk App For Famous People - 12:00 AM