[Update] Although first on hologram system, Hatsune Miku already had a regular screen concert in San Francisco. (hat tip to @miyagawa)
Japanese virtual singing instrument application Vocaloid character Hatsune Miku will hold a concert at “ANIME EXPO 2011” in Los Angeles on July 2. This is the first time that she holds concert oversea.
Recently, Toyota USA featured Hatsune Miku for its Corolla promotion.
She already held three concerts in Japan (The first live was in 2009). Huge transparent screen of 2m×6m was fixed in the stage and her 3DCG was reflected over it. All other members of her band are real human.
Movies from her 2009 stage,
The concert in Los Angeles will be held with the improved version of this concert.
Hatsune Miku topped Japanese music chart the first time as non-human in 2010.
(C)Crypton Future Media, Inc.
Latest posts by Chiho Komoriya (see all)
- Ranking★TV By GREE Recommends Popular TV Shows - September 13, 2013
- AR App “coloRail” Brings Location Based Gaming To The Sapporo Subway - September 6, 2013
- “App Girlfriend” Traning Battle Communication Game Released, Features Augmented Reality - September 3, 2013
- Limited Edition LINE Character Models By BE@RBRICK On Sale - August 27, 2013
- CyberAgent And SNS Set Up New Company “7gogo,” Develop Public Group Talk App For Famous People - August 25, 2013