Do you have Android mobile? Then let’s go to this bar! My friend’s @Kabayan opens the hangout “Bar Android” at Shibuya, Tokyo for Android users.
There is a projector. And there are power supplies, so it’s not necessary for you to mind battery consumption.
Gingerbread Cookie! If you can understand it, you are an android user definitely! 🙂
The bar operates 19:00 – 23:30 every Monday only. Drinks and snacks are all 500 yen. Japanese food set meal is 1,000 yen.
Who can make a place where you meet with others who are interested in Android?
When I met several guys at a bar in Shibuya, I felt that Shibuya is ‘the place’. At that time, my friend introduced his friend who owns a bar in Shibuya. He was looking for idea to make his bar popular. So I told him my idea to give a concept for the bar.
I named the bar ‘Android’, because Android OS being used under many situations to connect people matches with the concept I want for my bar.
The bar space is not my own, but people who are interested in Android will support us, I expect.
Please come to the bar, have a drink and talk with me!
Fortunately, the bar doesn’t shut out people who are not Android users. I went there yesterday with my iPhone4 🙂
Please also check the followings.
Bar Android Twitter
Bar Android Facebook fan page
(These are written only in Japanese at present, but English support is available.)
Latest posts by Chiho Komoriya (see all)
- Ranking★TV By GREE Recommends Popular TV Shows - September 13, 2013
- AR App “coloRail” Brings Location Based Gaming To The Sapporo Subway - September 6, 2013
- “App Girlfriend” Traning Battle Communication Game Released, Features Augmented Reality - September 3, 2013
- Limited Edition LINE Character Models By BE@RBRICK On Sale - August 27, 2013
- CyberAgent And SNS Set Up New Company “7gogo,” Develop Public Group Talk App For Famous People - August 25, 2013