Incidentally, there was a battle for overall top position happend yesterday between Britney Spears and Ashton Kutcher. Number of their followers are little bit less than 5 million, whilst Japan’s top is battled around 630,000.
Gachapin was one of Japanese recommended users, who are not pushed to newcomers anymore. Hatoyama’s getting followers is, of course, comes from his popularity by being a government leader. Both have not mentioned on this race.
Latest posts by Akky Akimoto (see all)
- NEC Releases AI Chooses The Best Taste of 2-channelers Soul Snack Umaibou - 10:14 AM
- i-mode cellphone shipment announced to cease by end of this year - 12:49 PM
- Smartphone Fasting Camp to be Held This Summer in Japan - 1:10 PM
- Japanese Web: Find Hilary Clinton’s Photo Similar To Social Game Idols - 12:15 PM
- Yahoo! Japan to Open Silicon Valley Branch - 8:00 AM