Index Corporation announced that its cellphone ringtone site Sokuho Music Search (Sokuho = breaking news) provides a new version of ringtone collections “Hana Sukkiri Melody” (Hana Sukkiri = cleared up nostril).
“The ringtone will make a nose has resonant frequency with pollens adherent inside your nasal cavity, so eventually pollens fall down. ”
Improved from the first version released in 2004, this new one has 27 variations of frequency from 420Hz to 1070Hz, one of which should fit your chamber size. You may access the download site with your Japanese cellphone by taking this QR code.
In spring Japan, there are many people suffered by pollen allergy of Japanese cedars, which were planted in the mountains around Japan after the war to expect its rapid growth, then neglected by decay of timber industry.
The application is developed by Japan Ringing Tone Laboratory (JRTL), who “develops scientific approach on ringtones”, led by Dr. Matsumi Suzuki [J] who is a professor of Adam Smith University (diploma…).
Other than this one, JRTL has been developing “sleep-promoting ringtone”, “ringtone makes your date”, “crow scarer ringtone”, “ringtone makes your skin beautiful”, etc.
Press Release [J]
Latest posts by Akky Akimoto (see all)
- NEC Releases AI Chooses The Best Taste of 2-channelers Soul Snack Umaibou - 10:14 AM
- i-mode cellphone shipment announced to cease by end of this year - 12:49 PM
- Smartphone Fasting Camp to be Held This Summer in Japan - 1:10 PM
- Japanese Web: Find Hilary Clinton’s Photo Similar To Social Game Idols - 12:15 PM
- Yahoo! Japan to Open Silicon Valley Branch - 8:00 AM