Nikkei Fudousan Market Info (fudousan = real estate) reported [J, magazine subscription required] that Google Japan plans to move their office from Shibuya Cerulean Tower to Roppongi Hills (Roppongi Hills Mori Tower).
Roppongi Hills once was a Japan’s centre of emerging Internet ventures. However, Yahoo! Japan moved to the newer office complex Tokyo Mid-town in the same Roppongi area, Rakuten moved out to Shinagawa, and damaged Livedoor via Akasaka to Shinjyuku.
A Tokyo-based ads agency Findstar inquired Google Japan and got a reply, “Date of an official announcement for our office move has not been fixed.”
Latest posts by Akky Akimoto (see all)
- NEC Releases AI Chooses The Best Taste of 2-channelers Soul Snack Umaibou - November 3, 2016
- i-mode cellphone shipment announced to cease by end of this year - November 2, 2016
- Smartphone Fasting Camp to be Held This Summer in Japan - May 25, 2016
- Japanese Web: Find Hilary Clinton’s Photo Similar To Social Game Idols - March 7, 2016
- Yahoo! Japan to Open Silicon Valley Branch - March 7, 2016