Nikkei Fudousan Market Info (fudousan = real estate) reported [J, magazine subscription required] that Google Japan plans to move their office from Shibuya Cerulean Tower to Roppongi Hills (Roppongi Hills Mori Tower).
Roppongi Hills once was a Japan’s centre of emerging Internet ventures. However, Yahoo! Japan moved to the newer office complex Tokyo Mid-town in the same Roppongi area, Rakuten moved out to Shinagawa, and damaged Livedoor via Akasaka to Shinjyuku.
A Tokyo-based ads agency Findstar inquired Google Japan and got a reply, “Date of an official announcement for our office move has not been fixed.”
Latest posts by Akky Akimoto (see all)
- Yahoo! Japan To Move Its Office From Roppongi To Kioi-cho - June 19, 2014
- Toshiba to Sell First Japanese Chromebook Next Month, Sankei Says - March 8, 2014
- Mixi To Replace CEO President After One Year - February 13, 2014
- Japan Likely To Have The First Chromebook Acer C720 - January 20, 2014
- Un-breakout – Burokku-Kuzushi Game Reversed - January 20, 2014