Nikkei Fudousan Market Info (fudousan = real estate) reported [J, magazine subscription required] that Google Japan plans to move their office from Shibuya Cerulean Tower to Roppongi Hills (Roppongi Hills Mori Tower).
Roppongi Hills once was a Japan’s centre of emerging Internet ventures. However, Yahoo! Japan moved to the newer office complex Tokyo Mid-town in the same Roppongi area, Rakuten moved out to Shinagawa, and damaged Livedoor via Akasaka to Shinjyuku.
A Tokyo-based ads agency Findstar inquired Google Japan and got a reply, “Date of an official announcement for our office move has not been fixed.”
Latest posts by Akky Akimoto (see all)
- Google Japan’s office in Skyscraper had a Small Fire - November 27, 2015
- Lost articles - October 15, 2015
- Rakuten Purchases The Name Of Miyagi Baseball Stadium For Kobo - December 14, 2013
- Japan’s 4th Largest Convenience Chain-store To Use Rakuten Super Points - November 30, 2013
- Twitter Virus “Plays Now” Exposes What Tasteless Videos Japanese Interested In - October 23, 2013