Nikkei Fudousan Market Info (fudousan = real estate) reported [J, magazine subscription required] that Google Japan plans to move their office from Shibuya Cerulean Tower to Roppongi Hills (Roppongi Hills Mori Tower).
Roppongi Hills once was a Japan’s centre of emerging Internet ventures. However, Yahoo! Japan moved to the newer office complex Tokyo Mid-town in the same Roppongi area, Rakuten moved out to Shinagawa, and damaged Livedoor via Akasaka to Shinjyuku.
A Tokyo-based ads agency Findstar inquired Google Japan and got a reply, “Date of an official announcement for our office move has not been fixed.”
Latest posts by Akky Akimoto (see all)
- Granny Dating Simulation Game – Jun’ai Babah Gakuen - February 7, 2015
- Aichi Police Raids Amazon Japan over Child-porn Sales - January 24, 2015
- Japanese Office Prank – Zaku II from Gundam Outside - January 16, 2015
- Mixi Adds The Second Account, Gives Users Another Face - January 14, 2015
- Jerry Yang’s 1999 Order Thanked By Japanese Auction Dominator Yahuoku - January 10, 2015