Index Corporation announced that its cellphone ringtone site Sokuho Music Search (Sokuho = breaking news) provides a new version of ringtone collections “Hana Sukkiri Melody” (Hana Sukkiri = cleared up nostril).
“The ringtone will make a nose has resonant frequency with pollens adherent inside your nasal cavity, so eventually pollens fall down. ”
Improved from the first version released in 2004, this new one has 27 variations of frequency from 420Hz to 1070Hz, one of which should fit your chamber size. You may access the download site with your Japanese cellphone by taking this QR code.
In spring Japan, there are many people suffered by pollen allergy of Japanese cedars, which were planted in the mountains around Japan after the war to expect its rapid growth, then neglected by decay of timber industry.
The application is developed by Japan Ringing Tone Laboratory (JRTL), who “develops scientific approach on ringtones”, led by Dr. Matsumi Suzuki [J] who is a professor of Adam Smith University (diploma…).
Other than this one, JRTL has been developing “sleep-promoting ringtone”, “ringtone makes your date”, “crow scarer ringtone”, “ringtone makes your skin beautiful”, etc.
Press Release [J]
Latest posts by Akky Akimoto (see all)
- Amazon Train running through Tokyo - December 10, 2014
- Docomo Fries Shrimps In 3 Seconds To Show How Its LTE Is Fast - November 29, 2014
- Chromebook Finally Comes For Japanese Consumers - November 11, 2014
- Japanese Legal Advice Service Bengo4.com To Go IPO - November 7, 2014
- Japanese Crowdsource Service Crowdworks To Go IPO - November 7, 2014