You may dial 7 belts having over 20 letter parts to generate 2,000 different facial expressions.
Only 2,700 yen (US$30) you can use your original kaomoji stamped on your paperwork in office, if your boss don’t get mad.
If you want just digital version of those Kaomoji a lot, there are some generators and I recommend Okao Maker as it is the simplest. Your browser should be able to display Unicode font as many Kaomoji contains Japanese and other non-latin characters.
Latest posts by Akky Akimoto (see all)
- Yahoo! Japan To Move Its Office From Roppongi To Kioi-cho - June 19, 2014
- Toshiba to Sell First Japanese Chromebook Next Month, Sankei Says - March 8, 2014
- Mixi To Replace CEO President After One Year - February 13, 2014
- Japan Likely To Have The First Chromebook Acer C720 - January 20, 2014
- Un-breakout – Burokku-Kuzushi Game Reversed - January 20, 2014