You may dial 7 belts having over 20 letter parts to generate 2,000 different facial expressions.
Only 2,700 yen (US$30) you can use your original kaomoji stamped on your paperwork in office, if your boss don’t get mad.
If you want just digital version of those Kaomoji a lot, there are some generators and I recommend Okao Maker as it is the simplest. Your browser should be able to display Unicode font as many Kaomoji contains Japanese and other non-latin characters.
Latest posts by Akky Akimoto (see all)
- Amazon Train running through Tokyo - December 10, 2014
- Docomo Fries Shrimps In 3 Seconds To Show How Its LTE Is Fast - November 29, 2014
- Chromebook Finally Comes For Japanese Consumers - November 11, 2014
- Japanese Legal Advice Service Bengo4.com To Go IPO - November 7, 2014
- Japanese Crowdsource Service Crowdworks To Go IPO - November 7, 2014