For the first case in Japanese newspaper’s history, Asahi Shimbun, one of the country’s nationwide major papers, set up an account for Twitter[J] today, and is running play-by-play tweet about the scene of a preliminary match for this year’s football world championship, Japan vs. Qatar, which is now being played at Nissan Stadium in Yokohama.
Asahi says, this is an experimental trial and is investigating how much it impresses an audience and the paper’s subscribers.
Latest posts by Masaru IKEDA (see all)
- As The First In Its Kind, Digital-Focused Event To Be Held This Weekend In Fukuoka - November 9, 2011
- Mig33 Launches Developer Program, Many Asian Gaming Apps To Come Out In Japan - July 31, 2011
- Zaim: The Socialized Cashbook App Helps You Find Better Ways To Save Daily Expenses - July 20, 2011
- Event Wrap-up: Echelon 2011 And More, A Visit To Singapore In June - July 18, 2011
- August’s Startup Weekend Events To Take Place In Tokyo, Kyoto And Fukuoka - July 11, 2011