The companies have set up the “Owarai eigo dojo” (Funny English Training Hall), giving Japanese iKnow users the possibility to translate funny stories from nifty’s mega popular “Daily Portal Z” into English.
nifty provides their users with a dedicated web site (Daily Portal Z in English).
As the cooperation began just a few days ago, the content available in English is still scarce, but should be particularly cool for people interested in Japanese sub and pop culture (for example, check out “Sleeping everywhere with a futon” in English). I wonder why there is no link to the original article in Japanese (this might be added soon though). A Digg-button is a must as well, especially for Daily Portal Z-like content.
Latest posts by Serkan Toto (see all)
- The Nikkei: KDDI To Start Offering The iPad Mini From November - 3:16 PM
- For $12.8 Million: Yahoo Japan Acquires Decopic Creator Community Factory - 6:46 PM
- Nico Nico Douga Hits 28 Million Users, Generates US$46 Million In Sales Last Quarter - 2:20 PM
- SoftBank Starts Using The 900MHz “Platinum Band” - 9:22 AM
- Rakuten Starts Featuring Pinterest On Its Japanese Marketplace And Other Properties - 7:58 AM