This year, the competition is called Techcrunch 50 and it is again organized by Techcrunch USA. It will be conducted from September 8-10th in San Francisco. Following the absence of Japanese web companies in last year’s event, potential participants from this country are encouraged to take part this year.
My friend Umihiko Namekawa from Techcrunch Japan asked me to publish the announcement on Asiajin as well, on top of his article he wrote today in his blog. Asiajin thinks it is a great chance for entrepreneurs in Japan to challenge such a competition.
In the light of the tight time schedule, professional support will be provided by Techcrunch Japan for all companies interested in this initiative.
More information (in Japanese) can be found here on the official site.
Latest posts by Serkan Toto (see all)
- The Nikkei: KDDI To Start Offering The iPad Mini From November - 3:16 PM
- For $12.8 Million: Yahoo Japan Acquires Decopic Creator Community Factory - 6:46 PM
- Nico Nico Douga Hits 28 Million Users, Generates US$46 Million In Sales Last Quarter - 2:20 PM
- SoftBank Starts Using The 900MHz “Platinum Band” - 9:22 AM
- Rakuten Starts Featuring Pinterest On Its Japanese Marketplace And Other Properties - 7:58 AM