This week’s Japanese Web/IT related news which we did not write as a dedicated article.
Referred pages are all in Japanese, unless otherwise stated.
- 67 Of The Same Name Japanese Hirokazu Tanaka Gather For Guiness Record
- English Talking Free Kyoto Tourist Guide For iPhone [En] via MyNavi
- Goocus: Smartphone Wikipedia Reader Works With Your Location Android, iOS
- Gree Sets Up Advisory Board to let them check its business which is criticized by some people
- Lawson Starts Free WiFi On Its 6,000 Convenience Stores, No Restricted Access – turned out to have some privacy/security issues. Lawson Says To Fix Security Issues On New Free WiFi Service, After Critics
- Ring’s Sadako To Pitch In A Baseball Game Opening Ceremony – on April 25th at Tokyo Dome
- Japan Bra-size Map – buzzed a lot in Japanese but the source does not seem to be an academic research but casual questionnaire.
- Gree’s Doriland Restricting Card Trading Feature
- Gree And Dentsu To Post Ads At World’s 9 International Airports
- notable ex-Mixi and ex-Google Engineer Joins Cookpad, Works On Its Globalization [En]
- Recruit And China’s 58.com To Run Joint-Venture On Chinese Realestate Site
- Nikkei Woman Instructs How To Make Seating Chart On Microsoft Excel – crazy do-everything-on-Excel culture!
- Twitter CEO Dick Costolo To Visit Japan
- 90% Of Japanese Feels Offensive If Your Facebook Friends Share Your Photo Or Info – TrendoMicro research
- Android App “Touch the Numbers” Inteview: Earning 100 Million Yen By In-app Ads
- Two Pedofiles Exchange Nude Photos, Both Pretending A Little Girl On A Community Site For Elemebtery School Students – could not find referred news on Google News
- Wilcom And Softbank To Release PHS/2G 2-in-1 Android Handset
- NFC Quest
- Koei Techmo Launches Cat-History Social Game Nobunyaga-no Yabou In Taiwan, Hong Kong And Macau
- Japanese Bank Introduces Palm Authentication Without Plastic Card [En]
- A Series Of Android Apps Found To Send Your Addressbook Data To Remote
- 5 Major Newspaper’s Top News Header Are All Identical, “North Korea Missile Fail”
- Japanese Can Not Understand Recumbent Emoticons
Most of Japanese emoticon’s heads are on top like (^_^). If it is laying down, it lays down.
If you want to know any specific news more, but unable to find them in other English blog/media, please let us know.