Continued from (Part 1). Middle part of December news which we did not write as a dedicated article. Continued to (Part 3)
Referred pages are all in Japanese, unless otherwise stated.
- Firefox/Chrome Extention To Change YouTube Like Nico Nico Douga
- ex-Mixi CTO Batara Eto’s Company Launches Feature Phone Photo Sharing Service Pikubo, release
- KDDI Invests $22M in MFIC to Jointly Build Mobile Payment Platform Worldwide [En]
- Vocaloid Hits On iOS By Yamaha. It has limitation on the length of songs to generate.
- Mixi’s OpenSocial Specification For Feature Phone Becomes Standard
- Delivery Grand-child Wedding With iPad Livestreaming
- PM Kan Blogs To Show His Concern On New Tokyo Prefecture’s Manga Censorship Legislation via Mainichi
- MSN and NHN Japan’s MSN Game Set On January 17th Launch
- ATND Meeting Search – search for popular meet-up management service ATND
- Twitter Barter Site “Livlis” Launches
- Japan Book Publishers Association Denounces Apple For Its Loose Check On Pirated Books/Comics. covered by TheNextWeb Asia [En]
- Web-based Collaboration Drawing Tool Cacoo Adds Greeting Card Freature On Facebook
- Mixi Adds A Twitter-Gateway Function On Its Microblog Mixi Voice – Mixi Voice already had copying tweets from Twitter. Now it is bi-directional.
- Akihabara Map Becomes iPhone App via Akiba Keizai Shimbun
- DeNA Developer’s MySQL Plugin On ReadWriteWeb [En]
- Sega Is Making A Game You Can Piss On [En]
- The Ministry of Internal Affair Sends Inquiry To Apple Japan Not Having Kids Filter By Default
- Yahoo! Japan Offers iPhone/iPad Filtering App For Business Use (Companies to watch employee’s browsing)
- Parapope.jp – Feeding Virtual Pet By Sending Photos Of What You Eat
- Furupawa! – Idol Produce Game Comes To Mobage Town
- Medical Experts Portal m3.com Gets 200,000 Doctor Members, 3/4 Of All Doctors In Japan
- Tonchidot Enters Gree’s New Smartphone Platform With AR Social Game Majyu-Wars
- Popular Mobile Location Based Service Ketai Kunitori Gassen Developer Interview
- Apple Store iPad Magician Celebrates 3 Million Views And His New Book
If you want to know any specific news more, but unable to find them in other English blog/media, please let us know.
The following two tabs change content below.
Vocaloid for iOS? What’s that all about?
Any idea how I can get in touch with the Yamaha folks and ask them to make iVocaloid available in the US app store?
The product page of iVocaloid [J]
iPhone version only plays 3 seconds, iPad’s one for 17 bar so it is not good to compose full song.
Yamaha’s product page has links to contact forms, but all in Japanese.