Twitter Japan(@TwitterJP) announced that it started signboard ads for passengers using Shimbashi station for one months.
— TwitterJP (@TwitterJP) September 27, 2015
This one says “Twitter knows the buzzed news.”
Twitter、新橋付近の路線に車内広告 – JRや丸ノ内線など http://t.co/n7KOqGfIaL
— 【公式】マイナビニュース 新着記事 (@mn_all) September 28, 2015
“When Twitter is telling you it is buzzed, it is surely buzzed on Twitter.”
Around Shimbashi station, special printing newspaper style paper ad with the title “News Now” are distributed to people.
— 工場ワークス@インターワークス (@kojo_works) September 28, 2015
Shimbashi station, around 2 kilometers south of Tokyo station, is the country’s first train station since 1872. Four train companies are connected and stopped by about 450,000 passengers. The station is thought as a typical “salaryman”(white collar worker men) place.
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- How to recover WordPress posts from NewsBlur - November 22, 2015
- Lost articles are back - November 21, 2015
- AllAbout Launches Non-Japanese AllAbout Japan for Foreign Visitors - September 29, 2015
- Twitter Japan Begins Adboard in Central Tokyo - September 28, 2015
- Vending Machine Talks to Employees in President’s Voice - September 9, 2015