Posted on January 20th, 2014 by Akky Akimoto
No Chromebook, or PC with Chrome OS pre-installed, has been sold in Japanese market.
The following two tabs change content below.
Latest posts by Akky Akimoto (see all)
- DeNA Drops “Mobage” Brand for Overseas - October 3, 2014
- Facebook Adds QR-Code to Add Friends via 2D Barcode for Japan - October 2, 2014
- Yahoo! Japan Mail Troubled – 3.8 Million Users Affected - October 2, 2014
- Amazon Japan Makes Larger Mailbox for their Parcels - October 1, 2014
- Concentration by Font Cards - September 29, 2014