“App Girlfriend” is a training battle communication game where you raise and have conversation with “Purikano,” 3 beautiful girl style anti-virus apps who live in your smartphone. It comes with 3D graphics and a voice function, you dress the Purikano up in various costumes and gaze from many angles, and you can also enjoy conversation. What’s more, it has AR (augmented reality) functions, and it’s possible to display your own Purikano in the real world from AR markers. Character design is headed by Takayama Mizuki, and each character’s voice is done by Mimori Suzuko, Seto Asami, and Kanamoto Hisako.
© Smartphone Contents Investments LLP © Toylogic inc.
Translation authorized by VSMedia
Latest posts by Chiho Komoriya (see all)
- Ranking★TV By GREE Recommends Popular TV Shows - 12:00 AM
- AR App “coloRail” Brings Location Based Gaming To The Sapporo Subway - 12:00 AM
- “App Girlfriend” Traning Battle Communication Game Released, Features Augmented Reality - 12:00 AM
- Limited Edition LINE Character Models By BE@RBRICK On Sale - 12:00 AM
- CyberAgent And SNS Set Up New Company “7gogo,” Develop Public Group Talk App For Famous People - 12:00 AM