A Japanese television station TV Tokyo announced that they would air a new show featuring online commerce site Amazon Japan, “Kaiteki! Amazon Seikatsu”(It’s nice! Amazon Life) from midnight March 4th.
A model and a comedian will live in one-room-mansions next to each other, challenge to set up the houses and live only with things purchasable on Amazon Japan.
via INTERNET Watch
Latest posts by Akky Akimoto (see all)
- NEC Releases AI Chooses The Best Taste of 2-channelers Soul Snack Umaibou - 10:14 AM
- i-mode cellphone shipment announced to cease by end of this year - 12:49 PM
- Smartphone Fasting Camp to be Held This Summer in Japan - 1:10 PM
- Japanese Web: Find Hilary Clinton’s Photo Similar To Social Game Idols - 12:15 PM
- Yahoo! Japan to Open Silicon Valley Branch - 8:00 AM