ITMedia reported that today March 19 Tokyo Local District Court dismissed a case filed last December that Hiroyuki Nishimura, a founder of Japanese giant anonymous bulletin board service 2-channel, for not deleting posts by an already-arrested illegal drug seller on the site.
Latest posts by Akky Akimoto (see all)
- NEC Releases AI Chooses The Best Taste of 2-channelers Soul Snack Umaibou - 10:14 AM
- i-mode cellphone shipment announced to cease by end of this year - 12:49 PM
- Smartphone Fasting Camp to be Held This Summer in Japan - 1:10 PM
- Japanese Web: Find Hilary Clinton’s Photo Similar To Social Game Idols - 12:15 PM
- Yahoo! Japan to Open Silicon Valley Branch - 8:00 AM