Conit is a company the entered into the mixi umbrella in November 2011, their business centers around smartphone application planning and development. They manage the ASP “Samurai Smartphone Services” such as the iPhone/iPad/Android application contents billing solution “Samurai Purchase,” as well as the smartphone push notification solution app “Samurai Notification.” From now Cybridge plans to strengthen their business transactions, smartphone related app development and solutions, through Conit.
Translation authorized by VSMedia
Latest posts by Chiho Komoriya (see all)
- Ranking★TV By GREE Recommends Popular TV Shows - September 13, 2013
- AR App “coloRail” Brings Location Based Gaming To The Sapporo Subway - September 6, 2013
- “App Girlfriend” Traning Battle Communication Game Released, Features Augmented Reality - September 3, 2013
- Limited Edition LINE Character Models By BE@RBRICK On Sale - August 27, 2013
- CyberAgent And SNS Set Up New Company “7gogo,” Develop Public Group Talk App For Famous People - August 25, 2013