Hatena user id:aike released a quite geeky parody of The Typing of the Dead. The Typing of the Dead, arcade zombie shooting game by typing keyboard fast was already geeky, but on this new browser game, you hit zombies by typing regular expressions.
The zombies have own names. When you type a regular expression on the text box, the zombies with the matched name are damaged. To hit more zombies in single action, you need to find the common regular expression of them.
If you type the widely matched regular expressions like “.*”, all zombies can be repelled easily, however, too simple/short expressions would eliminate human beings, whose names are showed in green letters.
Latest posts by Akky Akimoto (see all)
- NEC Releases AI Chooses The Best Taste of 2-channelers Soul Snack Umaibou - 10:14 AM
- i-mode cellphone shipment announced to cease by end of this year - 12:49 PM
- Smartphone Fasting Camp to be Held This Summer in Japan - 1:10 PM
- Japanese Web: Find Hilary Clinton’s Photo Similar To Social Game Idols - 12:15 PM
- Yahoo! Japan to Open Silicon Valley Branch - 8:00 AM