Oreno Yome wo Jiman suru Saito (A website to boast my wife) is a new Japanese service where to post your favorite photos of “yome”, which literally means wife, but in Otaku context, “ore no yome” means anything but your real human being wife, on which female character assigned, and on which you put your heart and soul.
Latest posts by Akky Akimoto (see all)
- NEC Releases AI Chooses The Best Taste of 2-channelers Soul Snack Umaibou - November 3, 2016
- i-mode cellphone shipment announced to cease by end of this year - November 2, 2016
- Smartphone Fasting Camp to be Held This Summer in Japan - May 25, 2016
- Japanese Web: Find Hilary Clinton’s Photo Similar To Social Game Idols - March 7, 2016
- Yahoo! Japan to Open Silicon Valley Branch - March 7, 2016