Gree’s social card game Tanken Doriland is selling a lot, and as always, massive TV commercial being aired assisted to call more and more players to there.
About a year, when Eastern Japan Earthquake diminished most of commercials from TV, substituted public commercial buzzed with its weird jingle. This time, too much Doriland commercial seems to generate new buzz of jingle, “Do-do-dorirando”.
Here is one of the Doriland commercial. End of the video, you can experience this jingle, which most of Japanese TV watchers, i.e. most of Japanese, are listening every day.
As the videos uploaded are not by Gree official, it could be removed soon. As the featured talent unit Tokio is from Johnny’s, which does not permit its singers appeared on the Internet, no official videos are available.
Latest posts by Akky Akimoto (see all)
- NEC Releases AI Chooses The Best Taste of 2-channelers Soul Snack Umaibou - 10:14 AM
- i-mode cellphone shipment announced to cease by end of this year - 12:49 PM
- Smartphone Fasting Camp to be Held This Summer in Japan - 1:10 PM
- Japanese Web: Find Hilary Clinton’s Photo Similar To Social Game Idols - 12:15 PM
- Yahoo! Japan to Open Silicon Valley Branch - 8:00 AM