iPhone’s new voice interface Siri is getting kind of artificial personality with human voice and many prepared witty answers. If so, such “virtual person in machine” is of course the Japanese anime/manga people’s favorite theme as seen on human voice synthesizer Hatsune Miku and her Vocaloid buddies are followed by a lot of illustrations, comics, dance movie, etc.
Around the social drawing community Pixiv, there are already many Siri illustrations by Japanese creators.
By Kuuki Satoh. This uses the line that Siri’s name sounds ass in Japanese (Shiri).
More on Pixiv [J].
Latest posts by Akky Akimoto (see all)
- NEC Releases AI Chooses The Best Taste of 2-channelers Soul Snack Umaibou - 10:14 AM
- i-mode cellphone shipment announced to cease by end of this year - 12:49 PM
- Smartphone Fasting Camp to be Held This Summer in Japan - 1:10 PM
- Japanese Web: Find Hilary Clinton’s Photo Similar To Social Game Idols - 12:15 PM
- Yahoo! Japan to Open Silicon Valley Branch - 8:00 AM