The first 4 tweets on Mar 21 are,
- reported opening of account for PR. asked to follow.
- many personnel are now sent to the disaster area, and FAX messages (instruction link) will be forwarded to them.
- with a link to photo gallery page and asked people to know about their activities
- apologized that their website is down by traffic rush
Different from the government and TEPCO case, JGSDF, who have been a lot of saving lives, is rather praised than criticized by media. But anyway, all of these main actors around this time disaster seem to think they need to have a direct channel besides press.
Latest posts by Akky Akimoto (see all)
- Smartphone Fasting Camp to be Held This Summer in Japan - May 25, 2016
- Japanese Web: Find Hilary Clinton’s Photo Similar To Social Game Idols - March 7, 2016
- Yahoo! Japan to Open Silicon Valley Branch - March 7, 2016
- Yahoo! Japan and Family-mart Gives 50K Free Coffee For Search - February 16, 2016
- Google Japan’s office in Skyscraper had a Small Fire - November 27, 2015