The first 4 tweets on Mar 21 are,
- reported opening of account for PR. asked to follow.
- many personnel are now sent to the disaster area, and FAX messages (instruction link) will be forwarded to them.
- with a link to photo gallery page and asked people to know about their activities
- apologized that their website is down by traffic rush
Different from the government and TEPCO case, JGSDF, who have been a lot of saving lives, is rather praised than criticized by media. But anyway, all of these main actors around this time disaster seem to think they need to have a direct channel besides press.
Latest posts by Akky Akimoto (see all)
- Mixi To Replace CEO President After One Year - February 13, 2014
- Japan Likely To Have The First Chromebook Acer C720 - January 20, 2014
- Un-breakout – Burokku-Kuzushi Game Reversed - January 20, 2014
- Yahoo! Messenger [J] To Shut Down - January 9, 2014
- Rakuten Purchases The Name Of Miyagi Baseball Stadium For Kobo - December 14, 2013