The first 4 tweets on Mar 21 are,
- reported opening of account for PR. asked to follow.
- many personnel are now sent to the disaster area, and FAX messages (instruction link) will be forwarded to them.
- with a link to photo gallery page and asked people to know about their activities
- apologized that their website is down by traffic rush
Different from the government and TEPCO case, JGSDF, who have been a lot of saving lives, is rather praised than criticized by media. But anyway, all of these main actors around this time disaster seem to think they need to have a direct channel besides press.
Latest posts by Akky Akimoto (see all)
- Google Agreed To Remove 122 Items By Court Order - October 23, 2014
- J-Deite Shows Real Transformer Car/Robot - October 17, 2014
- IBM Makes Anime “Steins;Gate” New Short Episodes on “Cognitive Computing” - October 15, 2014
- Google Ordered To Remove 122 Search Results Possibly Damaging Complainer’s Reputations - October 10, 2014
- Facebook Adds Kansai-ben(dialect) - October 8, 2014