The first 4 tweets on Mar 21 are,
- reported opening of account for PR. asked to follow.
- many personnel are now sent to the disaster area, and FAX messages (instruction link) will be forwarded to them.
- with a link to photo gallery page and asked people to know about their activities
- apologized that their website is down by traffic rush
Different from the government and TEPCO case, JGSDF, who have been a lot of saving lives, is rather praised than criticized by media. But anyway, all of these main actors around this time disaster seem to think they need to have a direct channel besides press.
Latest posts by Akky Akimoto (see all)
- Google Japan’s office in Skyscraper had a Small Fire - November 27, 2015
- Lost articles - October 15, 2015
- Rakuten Purchases The Name Of Miyagi Baseball Stadium For Kobo - December 14, 2013
- Japan’s 4th Largest Convenience Chain-store To Use Rakuten Super Points - November 30, 2013
- Twitter Virus “Plays Now” Exposes What Tasteless Videos Japanese Interested In - October 23, 2013